Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Glyphs


I mentioned once before that I picked up Inscription when it came out with Wrath. I have really enjoyed it. When I first created Daraia WAY back she was a Skinner/Leatherworker. But then my hunter Kessah was ALSO a Leatherworker/Skinner and since at the time Blizz hadn't introduced all the lovely BOP recipes I dropped Leatherworking and picked up Herbalism to help out my Husband on his Druid. (This was WAY back at about lvl 40 three years ago.) So for three years Dar was nothing more than a gatherer. Picking and Skinning.

Then Burning Crusade was introduced and with it Jewel Crafting. I was going to pick THAT up, it looked REALLY yummy. So, as always, I started stockpiling the Gems in anticipation of the expansion. But once it arrived we realized that it really made more sense for my Husband to pick it up on Therigwin (his Pally) who was a Miner than for me on Dar. So....all my stock pile of gems went off to him and off she went through all of BC gathering more herbs and skins. (I did SERIOUSLY look at picking Leatherworking again several times but never did.)

Finally Lich King was announced and with it Inscription. I have to say. It fits Dar perfectly. She was already an Herbalist so I had a huge stockpile of herbs waiting for the release. It took me about 3 hours to power level her (I will say this now this is the only time in my LIFE I have EVER power leveled a trade, before I have always done it as I leveled the toon.)

Going into this next patch I know every Glyph there is to my knowledge so I am now stockpiling in anticipation of discovering all the new ones. So what does Blizz have in store? These are the ones I have found:

Warrior Glyphs:
Glyph of Bladestorm
Glyph of Enraged Regeneration
Glyph of Sheild Wall
Glyph of Shockwave
Glyph of Spell Reflection
Glyph of Vilgilance

Paladin Glyphs:
Glyph of Beacon of Light
Glyph of Divine Plea
Glyph of Divine Storm
Glyph of Hammer of Righteous
Glyph of Holy Shock
Glyph of Salvation
Glyph of Shield of Righteousness

Hunter Glyphs:
Glyph of Chimera Shot
Glyph of Explosive Shot
Glyph of Explosive Trap
Glyph of Kill Shot
Glyph of Raptor Strike
Glyph of Scatter Shot

Rogue Glyphs:
Glyph of Cloak of Shadows
Glyph of Envenom
Glyph of Fan of Knives
Glyph of Hunger of Blood
Glyph of Killing Spree
Glyph of Mutilate
Glyph of Shadow Dance
Glyph of Tricks of the Trade

Priest Glyphs:
Glyph of Dispersion
Glyph of Guardian Spirit
Glyph of Hymn of Hope
Glyph of Mind Sear
Glyph of Pain Suppression
Glyph of Penance

Death Knight Glyphs:
Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon
Glyph of Dark Death
Glyph of Disease
Glyph of Howling Blast
Glyph of Hungering Cold
Glyph of Unholy Blight

Shaman Glyphs:
Glyph of Earth Shield
Glyph of Feral Spirit
Glyph of Hex
Glyph of Riptide
Glyph of Stoneclaw
Glyph of Thunder
Glyph of Totem of Wrath

Mage Glyphs:
Glyph of Arcane Barrage
Glyph of Deep Freeze
Glyph of Ice Barrier
Glyph of Living Bomb

Glyph of Mirror Image

Warlock Glyphs:
Glyph of Chaos Bolt
Glyph of Demonic Circle
Glyph of Haunt
Glyph of Life Tap
Glyph of Metamorphaosis
Glyph of Shadowflame
Glyph of Soul Link

Druid Glyphs:
Glyph of Barkskin
Glyph of Berserk
Glyph of Monsoon
Glyph of Nourish
Glyph of Savage Roar
Glyph of Wild Growth

No comments:

Post a Comment