Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The VanCleef Set first look

If some how you missed it the Alliance Rogue gear for Tier 9 will be called the "VanCleef" set. (The Horde Version is called "Garona".) So far I haven't seen any pictures of it and I am pretty anxious. While I know we will be sharing designs with the Druids this doesn't really bother me as much since Druids spend the majority of their time shape shifted ANYWAY. Frankly any time I saw a Tauren running around with Guise of the Midgard Serpent on their snout I kinda felt bad for them...I mean NO ONE should have to wear a pickled Baby...even a Tauren.

Since we don't have pictures and the realms are down for maintenance I thought we could look at all the nice STATS these sets have on them. MMO Champion (that center for all things that are breaking news) has managed to dig up the information on two of the sets. The "Triumph" and the "Conquest".

Interesting enough the Conquest is the LOWER leveled version and the Triumph set the higher. My guess being that the Conquest will belong to the 5 man version and the Triumph to the Raids. But as none of this information is yet released we can only speculate at this point.

The set bonuses ARE know though:
The item level 232 Conquest Set:
VanCleef's Breastplate of Conquest
VanCleef's Gauntlets of Conquest
VanCleef's Helmet of Conquest
VanCleef's Legplates of Conquest
VanCleef's Pauldrons of Conquest

The item level 245 Triumph Set:
VanCleef's Breastplate of Triumph
VanCleef's Gauntlets of Triumph
VanCleef's Helmet of Triumph
VanCleef's LegPlates of Triumph
VanCleef's Pauldrons of Triumph

The item level 258 Triumph Set:
VanCleef's Breastplate of Triumph
VanCleef's Gauntlets of Triumph
VanCleef's Helmet of Triumph
VanCleef's LegPlates of Triumph
VanCleef's Pauldrons of Triumph

The Garona set has identical stats however we DO have an idea as to what IT is going to look like.
Not TOO shabby hmm? Gives me hope for the Alliance sets anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment