Thursday, May 21, 2009

Somebody Likes Me

So I am starting a new achievement series dealing with Reputations.

There are MANY different achievements out there that have to do with reputations besides just the basic one of "getting your reputation to exalted" and the rewards of these vary as well from titles, mounts and even full sets of CLOTHING complete with Hat. The difficulties of gaining these reputations also vary from "Being there" to "SHOOT ME NOW!"

The plan is to look over some of these (both the relatively simple and the insane) so that those of you who may be looking at eventually going for the Exalted title will have some ideas as to where some good places to gather those reputations are.

I personally am a reputation junkie. One of the things I LOVE about them is that (baring a few notable exceptions) most reputation grinds will put you further AHEAD in the money game than behind UNLESS you decide to take the short cut route and BUY some of your rep items. The other thing I like about them is that they USUALLY mean DISCOUNTS!!! (If you haven't figured it out by now I LOVE to save money so ANYTHING that will save me a few gold is worth it to me.)

If any of you have a particular reputation you wish me to cover sooner rather than later let me know but I will be hitting the ground running with this series come this next Tuesday and like my past achievement series doing a new one each Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment