Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Can't Drive

"Where have YOU been?!?!" Daraia bellowed as soon as I logged on. I knew she would be a little irate since the last time I had visited was when we did AQ 40 for our "Fun Raid" night meaning her bags were still full of dead bug parts and she was wearing level 60 gear.

"I had some family things I had to deal with." I reply absently while attempting to recall what all my key bindings were and how to maneuver using my trackball.

"Well that is no, OUCH! Hey! You ran me into a WALL!"

"Sorry, out of practice, give me a bit, I am sure it is just like riding a bike."

"A what?"

"A bike. Kinda like a Mekgineer's Chopper but with no engine."

"How do you ride THAT?"

"You pedal it."

"How do you attach the flying goblin?"

"Not Peddle, pedal with an A. It means you move it around using manual power."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Some people find it relaxing and it saves money. Now hold still while I find your gear and clean out your bags." She scowled at me, waiting impatiently, suddenly finding herself no longer sporting Bloodfang but her current 264 gear. Sighing mournfully she re sheathed her weapons. "What's wrong?"

"I just looked so much better in the old stuff...I know I know, I am much better off in this but still....a girl can have a little bit of vanity now and again. Are you going to go run me into walls some more?"

"I have to do a refresher some time."

"Can't I just take a taxi?...Right, your to cheap....sigh...I am going to sporting some lovely bruises by the end of the day."

"What can I say? You can't drive?"

No comments:

Post a Comment