Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Giving In

There has been a lot of discussion going on recently about blogging on our guilds forums and in Chat. Now I will admit here and now that I am a complete and utter Computer Noob. The saying around our home is that "I learned computers in Self defense".

But I was getting tired of answer the same questions over and over and having people tell me "Your latest guild post looks like a blog, you need to start a blog. So ok, I did it. I started one. Are you all happy now?

But having discovered this new world I now have to learn to navigate it....God help me...It will mean I am harassing my poor husband (the one who actually DOES understand these evil boxes of wires) so I can set this thing up the way I want it. Because if I am going to do something I want to do it to the best of my ability and then some.

I already have big plans. (Of course they are all written out the old fashion way, on paper with a pen.) But in time it will be translated and I hope that I can make this a fun place in which to post all my Rogue knowledge and more importantly the knowledge I have gathered from those who know more than me.

1 comment:

  1. Woot!! Grats on the Blog, I know you will have a blast doing this.
    :)

    ReplyDelete