Saturday, September 5, 2009

Winner's guilt

For the first time in a long while Daraia got two upgrades last night.

One was the cloak Drape of the Deadly Foe which I had given up all hope of EVER getting my hands on from Nax 25 off Kel'Thuzad. The other was Golem-Shard Sticker from Deconstructor out of Ulduar 25.

My problem was I felt guilty (still do) due to our other guild rogue being there for the run. When the dagger dropped I put in need and won...but then thought, "hey, I already GOT the cloak from KT earlier."
At that point I was informed I was under NO circumstances to give it up, I had earned it and just deal with it. Am I the ONLY person who deals with Winners guilt? Even the other rogue was laughing at me...As much as I enjoy any new toys I get my thoughts are constantly "who could use this item MORE?"

Lets be honest though, there ARE exceptions. Tier pieces....then it seems the ugly green eyed monster comes out....THOSE I want with a passion. Go figure. Still no T-8 pants, so I am running around with a mix of Tier 7.5 and 8.5 because I lose to much dps if I switch out my 7.5 shoulders for Tier 9 ones. But at the rate I am going I will have the Tier 9 Pants before I EVER get the Tier 8.5. That is what ended up happening with my Tier 7.5 Helm...Never DID get that. Ended up with the Pickled baby Helm instead....man do I hate that thing. I will be VERY happy to replace it with the Bird Helm.

But yes, it was nice to finally use some of my points last night towards gear for Daraia's Main spec rather than for off spec gear or as the majority of my points have been spent....on my alt Merla.

No comments:

Post a Comment